What is Managed Services Hosting?
Managed Hosting with WebMatics provides you a robust team of implementation, support and security to your environment 24/7/365 without having to deal with the infrastructure, cost, and maintenance that traditional web hosting often lacks. We provide a robust set of managed services to support your business from uManageAll™ through weManageCore™
Our goal is to provide you the very best managed hosting experience in the industry. We will completely manage your server infrastructure.
Have a problem? weManageReact™ places your server in front of our technical support team and in the event the alert monitor stops responding, our trained staff of support technicians will be notified immediately, around the clock, and steps will be taken to identify the issue. 24/7/365 Staff Monitoring of your website or server. weManageReact™ handled by level II support.
A DDoS attack aims to render a server, service or an infrastructure unavailable by overloading the server’s bandwidth or resources to the point of depletion. During a DDoS attack, a multitude of requests are sent simultaneously from multiple points across the internet. The intensity of this attack renders the service unstable, or even worse, unavailable. We’ll protect your server against attacks (such as DDoS), monitor for intrusions, and provide a robust layer of system security around your environment.
- weManageCore covers basic system administration, technical support, and alert notification to you and your staff on a per month billing. Below you will see our managed services included and If you need advanced system admnistration you may purchase our weManageSysAdmin on a per hour basis.
- * OS/KERNEL : YES
- * IIS/APACHE: YES
- * QUICK REACT: YES
- * PORT ALERTS: YES
- For organizations that need retainer support on a "pay as you go" basis.
- Choose our weManageRetainer™ on a per hour basis for your business.
What is uManageAll?
uManageAll™ provides data center, network, and hardware layer support and uManageAll™ indicates you possess administrative skills and your server or hosting plan is considered “unmanaged”, and all aspects of it are maintained by your organization.
How do i know if my company needs Managed Hosting?
- Does our website have to be up and running at all times?
- Does a core part of our business depend on our website? (This is a critically important question if your business is retail, SaaS, e-Education, or a similar category.)
- Do we have important information on our website that we need to protect? (Important, private information includes: health data records, financial records, school grades, credit card information, and similar information.)
- Do we have the capital to build the infrastructure and hire the necessary people to maintain the safety of our website 24/7/365?
- Is our company growing rapidly? (If it is, you likely need a new hosting provider who can easily scale to meet your business goals.)
- Is our website constantly going down and/or frequently plagued by glitches and problems?